Click a face to open the video player. In the player window you can also access their previous work, Confessions, Duets and other videos. Clicking the face will load it in the video player. Select the file type which best suits your system - if one doesn't work, try the other.
If you'd like to save the video at full size, click the link under the video to select your preferred format and size. For slower connections, choose the smaller files.
Your Agony is the page where members can change their media preference, check their account usage and login history, and find a link to the billing company to maintain (or cancel) your account. It's also the place you'll find messages from us, in case your email address isn't working.
All videos are offered in various formats and sizes. Not all videos are available in all formats but there will always be one which plays on your system. You should choose the format and size which best suits your system, and your connection.
The 'VIEW' options let you filter which Agony videos appear in your browser window. You can mark an Agony video as Seen then choose to show only Unseen videos. Or you can mark your favourites, and show only those faces. Then when you want to see All the faces again, you can select that too.
If you're a past member, you can rejoin using your old username by ticking 'returning customer' on the Join page. Your Favorites will be remembered for you!
The Forum is available to all members to share their Agony experiences. Sometimes Agonees write in the forum, and we hope to see you there soon as well.
The most common reasons for not being unable to log in are : Antivirus software blocking Cookies; Date on computer incorrectly set; and Private Browsing is switched ON (Apple portable devices).
Please read below for more information.
1. If you are returned to the main page and the message at the top of the screen says "you are not logged in" (see image) - your computer is refusing to accept our cookies. It may be your browser, or it may be your security software. But this problem is ALWAYS about cookies. There is no possible cause at our end.
You can test your browser here » Agony cookie tester (Note: this tests only your browser - you may still have software on your computer which is blocking cookies)
2. If the message you received says your date is incorrectly set, that is why you can't get access. Please set the date correctly on your computer.
3. If the message says that you have Java scripts disabled, please change this on your browser.
4. If the message says a cookie could not be set, you need to adjust the settings in your browser. You'll find instructions for popular browsers below.
Internet Browsers and Cookies
Some web sites store information in a small text file, called a cookie, on your hard disk. Newer versions of browsers are defaulted not to accept cookies. Cookie settings may need to be adjusted in order to use our website.
If you are using a computer at work, or are behind a company firewall, it is possible that you may not be permitted to change these settings. Additionally, you may have installed a third party program (usually a firewall or antivirus program) that overrides your web browser's cookie handling settings. Please disable the program or verify that you have changed your cookie handling settings within this program as well.
How to adjust cookie settings for Internet Explorer (IE) 6.0
How to adjust cookie settings for Firefox (Windows 7)
How to adjust cookie settings for Firefox (Mac OSX)
How to adjust cookie settings for Safari 1.3 (Macintosh)
How to adjust cookie settings for Opera
How to adjust cookie settings for Chrome
5. If the message says the cookie was set OK, then you have security software (such as an antivirus program or firewall) which is causing the problem. Common programs which have aggressive settings that can prevent access include Zone Alarm, Nortons, McAfee and AVG. The settings are generally under the heading of 'Privacy'. NOTE: Turning off your firewall or antivirus program generally won't fix the problem because your security software will still block cookies even if it is not checking for viruses.
You may need to do some or all of the following to overcome your cookie problem:
Allow Third Party Cookies.
Do not remove "private header information." (see image below)
Check settings for "family safe" or the equivalent in your security software (settings which restrict access to known adult sites, like ours).
Check with your System Administrator if you are on a network in a company or community organisation which may be filtering your internet to prevent access to adult sites.
If you are still having problems, or you have security software which isn't listed here, simply Google up your question in general terms. Problems like this are common and it is impossible for us to test all combinations of browser and security software; but somebody, somewhere, has had a similar problem to you and the answer is out there. You should also check out the Agony forums too see if someone has already posted a solution to your question.
Username and password
Check that you are logging in using your username and password, not your subscription ID, which is for billing purposes only.
If you get a red error message when logging in, the message will tell you exactly what you are doing wrong. The most common problem is incorrect case in entering the username or password, for example you may be typing smith123 when the correct login is Smith123.
If you have lost your password, you want to cancel rebills, you need to update your credit card info, or other account related tasks, the link is back up at the top of the page.
You are automatically enrolled in the Forum, but you need to log in separately from the main site, with the same username and password. If you find you can't enter the Forum please use the Help Form to let us know and we'll add you manually.